MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 20th February 2017
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence – Cllr A Huggins
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 16th January 2017.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 6th February 2017.
Planning Cttee – meeting on 2nd February 2017.
11. 6/2016/0743 Stonewater Housing Association. Land at Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Redevelopment of the site with 19 affordable houses and 4 open market houses with associated access, parking and landscaping.
12. Consideration of a Council response to consultation on Purbeck District Council Statement of Licensing Policy (see email to members 17th January 2017.
13. Proposal to brick-up the side door of the Sports Club Pavilion and create a bin store enclosure in the garage area.
14. Annual Parish Meeting 2017.
15. Council training day – Saturday 25th March 2017.
16. Proposal to set up a Village Centre Working Group.
17. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
18. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
19. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3704||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – January (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||848.68||0.00||848.68|
|3705||T Watton||Reimbursement of office expenses||32.50||0.00||32.50|
|3706||DCC||LGPS pension contrib Jan.||270.32||0.00||270.32|
|3707||T Homer||Handyman duties, January, plus reimbursement for nails and gate spring purchased.||322.07||2.31||324.38|
|3708||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – January 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3709||R M Smith Fencing||Supply and fit 3.6m galvanised gate for Club Hall car park plus timber dragons teeth.||520.00||104.00||624.00|
|3710||Replay Maintenance Ltd||Half yearly maintenance for Lytchett Astro 31/01/17||495.00||99.00||594.00|
|3711||Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church||Premises hire for meetings Nov 2016- Jan 2017||200.00||0.00||200.00|
|3712||R Carswell||Reimbursement for expenditure on 3 x padlocks for Rec gates.||45.63||9.13||54.75|
|3713||K Bradbury||Locum fee for Parish Clerk leave cover, plus mileage expenses.||100.64||0.00||100.64|
|3714||Brighstone Landscaping Ltd||Additional pruning at Foxhills Open Space||350.00||70.00||420.00|
20. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
22. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: February 2017