MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 21st September 2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 17th August 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups: Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
10. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 3rd Sept 2015
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 7th Sept 2015.
11. Consideration and acceptance of report of Village Appearance Project.
12. Consideration of response to selection of developments sites put forward in the Partial Review of the Purbeck Local Plan Part 1
13. Update on research into request by food trader for vending pitch.
14. Discussion / agreement of options for website training dates.
15. Update on arrangements for Lytchett Link distribution.
16. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
17. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
18. Council to approve the following payments due : –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3495||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – September (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3496||T Homer||Handyman duties and reimbursement for purchase of materials – August||370.01||1.71||371.72|
|3497||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – August||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3498||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – August||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3499||Shaw & Sons Ltd||Book of Grants of Excusive Right of Burial certificates (100)||98.23||19.65||117.88|
|3500||Jurassic Computers||Laptop software OS recovery & email fix, plus service & checks||85.00||0.00||85.00|
|3501||Flavourfy||Website charge – retainer||450.00||0.00||450.00|
|3502||BT Payment Services Ltd||Parish Office phone and broadband||129.00||5.44||134.44|
|3503||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Room hire June & July 2015||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|3504||BDO LLP||Annual Return fee||635.00||127.00||762.00|
19. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
21. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2015