Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday 21st September 2015 at 6:45pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 6th August 2015.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0523 Mr & Mrs Thompson. The Firs, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BX. Form link from dwelling to existing garage and convert garage into living accommodation. Erect new garage.
8. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : September 2015