FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 22 May 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting held on 8th May 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To consider planning application 6/2019/0210 Mr Russell. Lyndale, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Erect front and rear extensions, create additional rooms in roof with roof lights and juliet balcony.
7. To consider planning application 6/2019/0275 Mr George Atkinson. 10 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BE. Single storey pitched roof extension to the rear of the property to provide enlarged kitchen and living room.
8. To consider planning application 6/2019/0269 Mr Robert Holden. Hill House, Jennys Lane, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BP. Outline Planning application. Demolish existing workshop and stables. Remove 2 metal containers & erect a 2 storey detached dwelling.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0265 Mrs Crawford. 17 Dillons Gardens Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DW. Single storey front extension.
10. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of burial records.
11. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club Governance.
12. To consider the service maintenance report and resultant proposal to replace the Clerk’s laptop computer.
13. To consider a proposal for the replacement of three further benches as part of the ongoing programme.
14. To undertake a “prioritisation of projects” exercise led by Cllr Watts.
15. To undertake a review of the Working Groups.
16. To receive a report from Cllr Watts on a meeting with Dorset Council Planning.
17. To receive and consider reports from the leaders of the Working Groups as follows:
– High Street Shared Space
– Recreation Ground Pathways
– Recreation Ground Ballcourt
– Recreation Ground Bollards/Dolly Posts
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Youth Hall
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Broadband Improvement
– Purbeck Local Plan
Transport links and wider environment:
– Huntick cycleway
– Village Gateways
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4099||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – May (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||885.39||0.00||885.39|
|4099||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib May 2019||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|4100||T Homer||Handyman duties, April 2019||247.50||0.00||247.50|
|4101||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – April 2019||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4102||Idverde Ltd||Sports field grass cuts 28th March, 9th April, 23rd April 2019||255.00||51.00||306.00|
|4103||Idverde Ltd||Grass cuts southern area of rec – 28th March, 9th April, 23rd April 2019||69.75||13.95||83.70|
|4104||Hillier Recycling Ltd||Waste skip for Pavilion refurb project||180.00||36.00||216.00|
|4105||Information Commissioners Office||Data Protection Registration fee 2019/20||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|4106||DAPTC||Annual membership subscription 2019/20||847.35||0.00||847.35|
|4107||British Telecommunications||Adjustment to quarterly charges for office phone and broadband||3.38||0.67||4.05|
|4109||T Watton||CILCA qualification||TBC||0.00||TBC|
|4110||Jurassic Computers||Laptop service||90.00||0.00||90.00|
|4111||Zurich Municipal||Council insurance cover 2019/20||2208.00||0.00||2208.00|
|4112||Hillier Recycling Ltd||Skip overloading charge – sports pavilion refurbishment||60.00||12.00||72.00|
|4113||K Watson (Plush Plumbing & Heating||3rd stage payment – pavilion refurbishment||1200.00||0.00||1200.00|
19. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: May 2019