ANNUAL MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 8th May 24th April 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. Election of Chairman of the council
2. To receive the declaration of acceptance of office of the Chairman of the council.
3. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
4. To receive the declarations of acceptance of office of the newly elected members of the council.
5. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
6. To receive and consider applications for co-option to the council.
7. To receive the declaration of acceptance of office of the newly co-opted member of the council.
8. Election of Vice Chairman of the council.
9. To receive the declaration of acceptance of office of the Vice Chairman of the council.
10. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th April 2019.
11. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
12. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
13. To receive and note the 2019/20 year to date bank reconciliation.
14. To receive and consider a report covering the 2019/20 year to date income and expenditure of the council, sports club tracker and CIL tracker.
15. To consider planning application 6/2019/0223 Mrs Alison Brown. 26 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NB. Single storey rear extension.
16. To consider appointment of council representatives to the DAPTC Area Committee and the Larger Councils Committee.
17. To consider appointments of Lytchett Matravers Youth Group Link, Litter Picking events co-ordinator, Rights of Way (footpaths and bridleways) representative; and liaison roles to other village organisations as required.
18. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of burial records.
19. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club governance and the pavilion refurbishment project.
20. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
21. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: May 2019