MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 22nd September 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To consider any applications for the current vacancy on the Parish Council. To appoint the successful applicant and to receive their Acceptance of Office.
3. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
4. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th August 2021.
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
6. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
7. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 8th September 2021 (for purposes of report only)
8. To consider nominations for LM Primary School Governor.
9. To consider the following resolution required by Unity Trust Bank Plc in order to open the agreed current account with them:
· We wish to open an account with Unity Trust Bank plc (‘Unity’) and have read the account opening Terms and Conditions.
· We accept Unity’s Terms and Conditions and appoint them as our Bankers.
· We acknowledge that Unity’s Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time and we agree to be bound by them.
· We will provide Unity with instructions and changes in line with the mandate.
· Unity should rely on this Mandate until we send future amends.
· We will send Unity a copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, a copy of the Company’s Rules, our Trust Deeds or our registration documents. We will inform Unity of any changes to these in writing.
· We will also notify Unity in writing of any change in Directors/Trustees/Officers and membership.
· Committee members/Trustees of unincorporated entities acknowledge that they shall be jointly and severally liable for any liabilities incurred by individuals authorised to give instructions.
10. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. Receive and note an update on the initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive an update on Defibrillator provision (for purposes of report only)
16. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
17. To consider a provisional TPO regarding 2 x oaks at 163 and 165 Wareham Rd (email to members on 9th September 2021).
18. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/02917 The Oaks Middle Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HJ Proposed outbuilding.
19. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/03324 High Ash Burbidge Close Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EG. Conversion of existing garage into family room and the erection of a new attached garage.
20. To consider a proposal to hold a litter pick on Sunday 7th November 3-4pm.
21. To consider the need for signage for users of the new cycle ramps on the recreation ground.
22. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st August 2021||17.58||0.88||18.46|
23. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Sept (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||969.41||0.00||969.41|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib August 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties August 2021||416.25||0.00||416.25|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance August 2021. Invoice 10814765||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern end of rec 13th August. Invoice number 10816115||24.00||4.80||28.80|
|BT||Office phone and broadband – August 21||52.40||10.48||62.88|
|BCP Council||Repair to Lytchett Astro fence invoice 12414969||542.00||108.40||650.40|
|PKF Littlejohn LLP||Fee for Annual Audit (AGAR) for YE 31/03/2021||400.00||80.00||480.00|
|Paul Crumpler plant hire||Hedge trimming at allotments||380.00||76.00||456.00|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI quarter 2, 2021/22||988.92||0.00||988.92|
24. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
25. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
26. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
27. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2021