ANNUAL MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 23rd May 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall,
High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To elect the Chairman of the Parish Council for 2017/18.
4. To receive the Chairman’s Acceptance of Office.
5. Election of Council Vice Chairman for 2017/18.
6. To receive the Vice Chairman’s Acceptance of Office.
7. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th April 2018.
8. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
9. Chairman’s announcements.
10. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 9th May 2018.
11. To consider the recommendations of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 9th May 2018.
12. To appoint council member representatives of the following
(a) Village Hall Committee
(b) DAPTC Purbeck Area Committee
(c) Footpaths Officer
(d) School Liaison
(e) Youth Organisations
(f) Sports Club
13. To receive and note content of a report from Cllr Huggins into the issues arising from recent Council discussion on Superfast Broadband provision.
14. To receive and consider an update report on progress towards preparation of the 2017/18 year end internal audit and the Annual Return.
15. To consider a proposal that the Parish Council asks the local gardening / groundworks contractor to take on the task of regular cutting of the hedge on the western side of Wareham Rd between Prospect Rd and Eldons Drove – based on public health and safety considerations.
16. To consider a proposal related to the ongoing management of Sports Pavilion and sports playing area of the recreation ground.
17. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3917||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – May (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||867.46||0.00||867.46|
|3918||DCC||LGPS pension contrib May||343.64||0.00||343.64|
|3919||T Homer||Handyman duties, April 2018||202.50||0.00||202.50|
|3920||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – April 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3921||Zurich Municipal||Parish Council Insurance 2018/19||2044.42||0.00||2044.42|
|3922||A Cottman||Reimbursement for purchase of litter pickers||21.59||0.00||21.59|
|3923||Sutcliffe Play South West Ltd||Supply and install grass mats for zip wire.||240.00||48.00||288.00|
|3924||KLK Roofing Contractors||Supply and fix materials, plus labour to carry out slate roof repair to garage block in Turbetts Close||385.00||0.00||385.00|
|3925||Borough of Poole||Annual grass cutting at Foxhills Play area April 2018 – March 2019
Fees for annual inspection of play areas 2018/19
18. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
19. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
21. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: May 2018