Meeting of Full Council – Weds 23rd November 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 19th October 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 9th November 2022 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee:
(i) Acceptance of the LGA / NALC National Salary Award for Parish & Town Council employees for 2022/23, backdated to 1st April 2022; plus the additional one day holiday entitlement from 1st April 2023.
(ii) The purchase of a general waste bin to replace existing damaged Dog Waste bin for Dog Exercise area.
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/05666 Abbots Orchard Jennys Lane Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BP. Erect first floor side extension.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06908 Achill Castle Farm Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BY. Erect a single storey rear extension. Form a raised terrace and
10. To consider planning application P/OUT/2022/06101 Bexington Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EL. Demolish existing buildings and erect 3 dwellings (outline
application all matters reserved).
11. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/06960 Bay View Middle Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HJ. Retain timber outbuilding which serves as storage and laundry
ancillary to the main dwelling. (Retrospective).
12. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only.
16. To receive an update on upgrade to, and plans for usage of, former Youth Club Building.
17. To receive report of electrical inspection for the former Youth Club building and consider approval for the necessary work.
18. To consider a new name for the former Youth Club building.
19. To consider establishing a contract for an annual professional safety and maintenance visit by the installers of the Adult Exercise equipment
20. To consider a proposal for the Council to communicate its concerns at the evident lack of enforcement action on case no EN/2022/00353 (the field adjacent to the water tower at the western end of the High Street).
21. Following the guidelines issued by Dorset Council on applying for additional or modified speed limits, the Council is to consider a proposal to establish a Working Group to set out the initial section (s) of road within the parish and their recommended speed limits for further consideration’
22. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Oct 2022||49.60||9.92||59.52|
|AEC (South West) Electrical Ltd||Electrical inspection of youth club building||250.00||50.00||300.00|
|Sherborne Turf Ltd||6 bags play bark for Rocket Park||485.12||97.02||582.14|
|Turtle Engineering Ltd||2 x batteries for defibrillators||250.00||50.00||300.00|
|Octopus Energy Ltd||Sports Pavilion electricity 1-31 Oct||TBA||TBA||TBA|
23. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Nov. To include backdating effects of 2022/23 pay award||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Nov. To include backdating effects of 2022/23 pay award.||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Nov. To include backdating effects of 2022/23 pay award||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, October 2022||291.75||0.00||291.75|
|Aerial Tree Services Ltd||Dismantle two split willow trees to ground level, remove fallen hazel tree and all waste. Southern part of Rec Ground||650.00||0.00||650.00|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting southern part of rec (2 cuts between 30 Sept and 14 Oct) Inv 10861925||62.40||12.48||74.88|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Oct 2022. Inv 10863306||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|SSE||Electricity supply for Youth Club building Sept-Oct 2022||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of Council Nov 2022||22.50||0.00||22.50|
24. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
25. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
26. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
27. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2022