MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 23rd September 2020, at 7:00 p.m. online
Access link for meeting is available on request from the Parish Clerk: lytchettmatravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26th August 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. to consider a proposed response to the Government Consultation on changes to the current planning system developed by Cllrs Bush and Morgan – see https://news.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/2020/08/11/planning-system-overhaul/
7. To Consider draft amendment to the Council’s Tree policy – to encompas a framework and principles for Donated trees and trees planted in dedication
8. To consider a report and recommendation concerning tenders for the RECREATION GROUND – ELDONS DROVE FOOTPATH
9. To consider planning application 6/2020/0374 The Cottage, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BD Sever plot and erect 2 detached houses with access & parking.
10. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: A Bush
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
(x) Defibrillator project: A Cottman
11. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4356||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – to replace failed Standing order for August salary. Office phone and Broadband July 2020||945.54||0.00||945.54|
|4357||BT||Office phone and broadband||52.05||10.41||62.46|
|4358||Gould Groundworks Ltd||Drainage work for rec car park||10,084.92||2016.98||12,101.90|
|4359||Fletchamoore (Poole) Ltd||Invoices 101 Car park redesign – new parking area, bollards, cycles stands, channels, bund||10,000||2000||12,000|
|4360||Fletchamoore (Poole) Ltd||Invoices 102 Car park redesign – form new access and east side path new parking area, bollards, cycles stands, channels, bund||10,000||2000||12,000|
12. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4360||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Sept (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||945.34||0.00||945.34|
|4361||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Sept 2020||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4362||T Homer||Handyman duties August 2020||441.00||0.00||441.00|
|T Homer||Reimbursement for materials for installing litter bin – Rec||3.84||0.76||4.60|
|4363||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – August 20||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4364||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting area adjacent to playing pitches 10 & 24 August 2020||48.00||9.60||57.60|
|4365||D & P Warr Ltd||Hedge trimming – High St and Eldons Drove||80.00||16.00||96.00|
|4366||BCP Council||Installation of bollards – upper car park||3437.00||687.40||4124.40|
|4367||BCP Council||Wet pour repair for roundabout safety surface in Rocket Park||175.00||35.00||210.00|
|4368||BCP Council||Grass cutting at Foxhills Open Space 2019/20
Play areas annual inspection 2019/20
|4369||BCP Council||Installation of Bow Top fencing at Rocket Park||5300.00||1060.00||6360.00|
|4370||T Watton||Reimbursement of office expenses||65.60||13.12||78.72|
|4371||DAPTC||Course fee – website accessibility||17.50||0.00||17.50|
|4372||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Conference fee||14.00||0.00||14.00|
|4373||HMRC||PAYE / ENI quarter 2 2020/21||956.66||0.00||956.66|
|4374||A Huggins||Reimbursement for purchase on behalf of the Council:
(i) Toughened glass for bus stop
(ii) Polycarbonate for phone box
|4375||Dorset Council||Fee for alterations to street light 12H38 in lower car park||450.83||90.17||541.00|
13. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
14. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
15. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
16. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2020