MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 24th February 2021, at 7:00 p.m. online
Access link for meeting is available on request from the Parish Clerk: lytchettmatravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for ABSENCE.
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meetings held on 27th January and 3rd February 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF THE MINUTES OF THE FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE MEETING ON 10th February 2021 (for purposes of report only).
7. TO REVIEW THE PROPOSED PARISH COUNCIL RESPONSE TO THE DORSET LOCAL PLAN CONSULTATION.
8. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report FROM the climate change emergency WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report FROM the huntick road cycleway WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
11. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE Village Environment WORKING GROUp. Also to consider a recommendation on a policy for tree planting and sponsorship.
12. To review and consider approval of a proposed policy on acquisition, management and use of defibrillators
13. To review and consider approval of a draft defibrillator hosting agreement.
14. To receive the defibrillator monitoring report (for purposes of report only).
15. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENTS OF AN UPDATE PAPER ON THE initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only).
16. To CONSIDER Planning Application 6/2020/0514 10 Hopmans Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AY. Proposed first floor front extension over existing integral garage & convert garage to form habitable accommodation.
17. To CONSIDER Planning Application 6/2020/0578 12 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BE. Demolish rear conservatory, erect two storey rear extension and convert loft to habitable accommodation.
18. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4440||BT||Office phone and broadband – Jan 21||50.47||10.09||60.56|
|4441||Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st-31st Jan 2021||13.00||0.65||13.65|
|4442||Fletchamoore (Poole) Ltd||Invoice 230 – South side of car park (2.5% retention)||540.04||108.01||648.05|
|4443||Fletchamoore (Poole) Ltd||Invoice 223 – new access road and east side path (2.5% retention)||764.56||152.91||917.47|
|4443||LM Angels Community Fund||Grant 2021||1000.00||0.00||1000.00|
19. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4444||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Jan (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||968.81||0.00||968.81|
|4445||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Jan 2021||465.30||0.00||465.30|
|4446||T Homer||Handyman duties Jan 2021||355.50||0.00||355.50|
|4447||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Jan 21||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|4448||R Robinson||Refund of allotment rental overpayment||33.50||0.00||33.50|
|4449||D & P Warr||Hedge Trimming||120.00||24.00||144.00|
|4450||T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred||TBA||TBA||TBA|
20. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
21. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
22. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
23. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: February 2021