FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 24thJuly 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26thJune 2019.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
- Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
- To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 10thJuly 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
- To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Trust structure: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
- To consider the paper prepared by Cllr Cottman regarding the purchase and installation of defibrillators in the village.
- To receive the notes of a meeting on 8th July with representative of Dorset Council Planning department – Alan Davies, Colin Graham, and Andrew Collins: Cllrs A Bush and R Watts.
- To receive the notes of a meeting on 9thJuly with Turley and Wyatt Homes: Cllrs A Bush and R Watts.
- To receive the notes of a meeting on 9thJuly with Ms W Meaden on the subject of consultation exercises on the Skate Park: Cllr R Watts.
- To receive the notes of a meeting on 11thJuly with Mr S Mepham of Dorset Council Highways Dept: Cllrs R Carswell and R Watts.
- To receive the notes of a meeting on 16thJuly Ms Anna Lee of Dorset Council Planning Department: Cllr R Watts.
- To consider, for approval, the detailed design of the steps between the pharmacy and Purbeck Parade (adjacent to Tesco store): Cllrs R Carswell and R Watts.
- To receive the notes of a DCA Meeting on Lottery Funding in June: Cllrs R Carswell and R Watts.
- To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4138||First Fence Ltd||Fence panels for Lytchett Astro||1191.26||238.25||1429.51|
|4139||E Jordan-Tubbs||LMPC share of cost of printing June issue of village mag||797.00||0.00||797.00|
|4140||KMA Shot Blasting Ltd||Repairs, shot blasting and re-coating 4 x benches for Sports Pavilion||300.00||60.00||360.00|
- To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4141||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – July (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||910.53||0.00||910.53|
|4142||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib July 2019||361.70||0.00||361.70|
|4143||T Homer||Handyman duties, June 2019||204.75||0.00||204.75|
|4144||K Watson||Hang and paint new doors at Pavilion||385.00||0.00||385.00|
|4145||K Watson||Unblock drains at Pavilion||120.00||0.00||120.00|
|4146||J P Management & Carpentry Ltd||Studwork to form new shower cubicle. Fix new plasterboard. Lay new floor. Remove old door and fit new.||325.00||0.00||325.00|
|4147||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of Blanchard room for meetings July 2018 – July 2019||540.00||0.00||540.00|
|4148||Stackhouse Poland Ltd||Sports Club annual insurance premium 2019/20||353.70||0.00||353.70|
|4149||Water2Business||Allotment water supply 23/11/18-24/06/2019||205.23||0.00||205.23|
|4150||Mark Hinsley Arboricultural Consultants Ltd||Survey rout of proposed footpath at LM recreation ground and produce arboricultural report to aid planning proposal submission (incl travel expenses)||511.00||102.20||613.20|
|5151||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – June 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|5152||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – sports playing area of rec : June||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|5153||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – southern area of rec : June||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|5154||SSE||Car park lighting Quarter 1 2019/20||30.34||1.50||31.84|
|5155||T Watton||Reimbursement for office stationery etc purchased by Parish Clerk||112.74||6.54||119.28|
|5156||J Peach||Reimbursement for purchase of door, door furniture and carpentry materials for Sports Pavilion||227.45||0.00||227.45|
- To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
- To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
- Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
- To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: July 2019