MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 24th March 2021, at 7:00 p.m. online
Access link for meeting is available on request from the Parish Clerk: lytchettmatravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To consider any applications for the current vacancy on the parish council. To appoint the successful applicant and to receive their Acceptance of office.
3. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th February 2021.
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
6. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
7. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF THE MINUTES OF THE FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE MEETING ON 10th March 2021 (for purposes of report only).
8. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report FROM the climate change emergency WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report FROM the huntick road cycleway WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
11. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE Village Environment WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
12. RECEIVE AND NOTE an update ON THE initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only).
13. To consider the quote received for full length seam repair of Lytchett Astro playing surface.
14. TO review and consider the prefered method for distribution and members’ access to pre-reading.
15. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4448||BT||Office phone and broadband – Feb 21||50.47||10.09||60.56|
|4449||Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 28th Feb 2021||10.20||0.51||10.71|
|4450||J O’Sullivan Building Services||Work at Sports Pavilion||895.00||179.00||1074.00|
|4451||AEC (South West) Electrical LTD||Work at Sports Pavilion||190.00||38.00||228.00|
|4452||T Watton||Reimbursement for payment made on behalf of council (Covid signage)||53.00||10.60||63.60|
16. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4453||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Feb (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||968.81||0.00||968.81|
|4454||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Feb 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|4455||T Homer||Handyman duties Feb 2021||351.00||0.00||351.00|
|4456||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Mar 21||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|4457||A Bush||Reimbursement for payments made on behalf of council (litter pick, DLP advertising, sports pavilion repairs)||41.38||0.00||41.38|
|4458||A Huggins||Reimbursement for payment made on behalf of council (4 x banners – DLP)||130.23||0.00||130.23|
|4459||A Huggins||Reimbursement for payment made on behalf of council (2 keys for dropping bollard)||45.19||9.24||55.43|
|4460||K Morgan||Reimbursement for payments made on behalf of council (25 items as per claim forms – Rocket park repairs, car park project, car park repairs)||3833.74||747.22||4580.96|
|4461||T Watton||Reimbursement for office expenses and mileage expenses on behalf of council||153.65||6.25||159.90|
|4462||DAPTC||Training course fee – councillor fundamentals (17/11/20)||30.00||0.00||30.00|
17. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
18. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
19. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
20. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2021