Meeting of Full Council – Weds 25th January 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 21st December 2022.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 11th January 2023 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 11th January 2023: –
7.1 Approval of 2023-24 Earmarked Reserves forecast as set out in minute 8 and appendix 3a of the F&GP minutes 11 Jan 2023.
7.2 Approval of 2023-24 Project forecast as set out in minute 9 and appendix 3b of the F&GP minutes 11 Jan 2023.
7.3 Approval of 2023-24 CIL forecast receipts / expenses as set out in minute 10 and appendix 3c of the F&GP minutes 11 Jan 2023.
7.4. Approval of 2023-24 expenditure planning as set out in minute 11 and appendix 3d of the F&GP minutes 11 Jan 2023.
7.5 Approval of 2023-24 summary forecast as set out in minute 12 and appendix 3e of the F&GP minutes 11 Jan 2023
7.6 Approval of a recommended precept for 2023-24 of £108,009, which represents a 5.5% increase on a D Band property.
7.7 Approval of a recommended allocation of £150 for soil and plants to improve the bunds around the Village Hall.
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/07919 Long View Burbidge Close Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EG. Changes to windows & doors and internal remodelling to relocate existing annexe to first floor.
9. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only.
13. To receive a report from the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Working Group (for purposes of report only.
14. To consider report and proposal to transfer phone line/broadband from the Parish Office to the Youth Hall and to provide a mobile phone for the use of the Parish Clerk.
16. To consider the matter of whether to repair / replace or remove the high level barrier on the entrance to the upper High Street car park.
17. Consider proposal to accept quote from Poole Business Services for 2 x £600 to supply and fit weather-treated 4′ high boards to the two goals on the Astro, to replace the damaged fence panels which can no longer be sourced/replaced.
18. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Dec 2022||49.60||9.92||59.52|
|SSE||Car park lighting Quarter 3 2022/23||15.89||0.78||16.67|
|HSBC Bank||Bank charges to 31 Dec 2022||5.00||0.00||5.00|
19. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Jan.||1139.00||0.00||1139.00|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Jan.||388.55||0.00||388.55|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Jan.||420.13||0.00||420.13|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, Dec 2022||272.75||0.00||272.75|
|Water2Business||Allotments water supply 17 June 2022 – 29 Dec 2022||596.86||0.00||596.86|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Jan 2022 Inv no 10869541||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Replay Maintenance Ltd||Astro half yearly service / maintenance Jan 2023||547.50||109.50||657.00|
|AEC (South West) Electrical Ltd||Remedial works following EICR at LM Youth Hall||447.00||89.40||536.40|
|D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge trimming at allotments||140.00||28.00||168.00|
|Printerbase Ltd||Supply of black yellow and magenta laser printer cartridges||254.15||50.83||304.98|
|Alison Clothier||Cover for Parish Clerk leave (5 hrs) 11 Jan 2022||78.35||0.00||78.35|
|St Mary’s Church||Invoice A356 for annual subscription to Parish Magazine||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of Council Jan 2023||7.60||0.00||7.60|
20. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
21. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
22. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: January 2023