ANNUAL MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 25th May 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. Election of Council Chair and receipt of declaration of acceptance of office.
3. Election of Council Vice Chair and receipt of declaration of acceptance of office.
4. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 27th April 2022.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
7. Chair’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
8. To consider appointments to DAPTC Area and Larger Councils Committees.
9. To consider appointments of Lytchett Matravers Youth Groups link, litter picking evens co-ordinator, Rights of Way (footpaths & bridleways etc) representative, and liaison roles to other village Organisations as required.
10. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 11th May 2022 (for purposes of report only)
11. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee:
11.1 (F&GP Cttee 11 May 2022, minute 8) That routine weekly safety checks of the Benny Bumps BMX facility are added to the Village Handyman’s check sheets, and that Gould Groundworks be approached ask if they would be prepared to undertake six monthly inspection and maintenance visits, and to respond to ad hoc requests for maintenance work to this facility as necessary.
12. To consider planning application P/PADM/2022/02921 Taylors Farm Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HQ. Building to be replaced by proposed new garages.
13. To consider planning application P/CLE/2022/02881 (Cert of Lawfulness) Valley Farm Middle Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HJ. The erection without planning permission of 3 storage/workshop buildings, an agricultural building, a music studio and a toilet block in the positions shown on the attached site plan.
14. To consider planning application P/CLE/2022/02911 (Cert of Lawfulness) Valley Farm Middle Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HJ. A mixed use comprising the fabrication and repair of horsedrawn vehicles (caravans, carts and wagons); the display and sale of bric-a-brac and collectables; open storage of assorted items including vehicles and portakabins; hobby farming and music festivals within the areas identified on the attached use plan.
15. To consider planning application P/FUL/2022/03203 Goresmead Cottage Foxhills Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6BD. Retrospective planning permission for the access and hard surfacing.
16. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/03204 Springfield Deans Drove Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EQ. Raise roof of existing out-building and convert to annexe.
17. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
18. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
19. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
20. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
21. To receive a report from the Queens Jubilee Working Group (for purposes of report only).
22. To receive and consider the draft Internal Audit report for YE 31 Mar 2022 from Darkin-Miller Ltd
23. To receive and consider the report of the review of the Council’s insurance; and to consider the recommendations in that report.
24. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 30th April 2022||56.51||2.83||59.34|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Apr 2022||51.79||10.35||62.14|
|H2ECO||Supply & installation of TESLA Powerwall at Sports Pavilion||8590.00||1718.00||10308.00|
25. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – May 2022 (12 equal monthly payments by SO) – including agreed 2021/2022 salary increase.||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|T Watton||2021/22 salary increase backdating to 1st April 2021||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib May 2022||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, April 2022||61.75||0.00||61.75|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Apr 2022, Inv 10840571||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern end of rec, 13th April 2022. Inv 10841008||31.20||6.24||37.44|
|BCP Council||Inspection of BMX track inv no 12646180||255.00||51.00||306.00|
|BCP Council||Annual inspection of play areas Inv 12650244||260.00||52.00||312.00|
|BCP Council||Foxhills open space annual fee for maintenance inv 12650260||2579.00||515.80||3094.80|
|Shaw & Sons Ltd||Supply of allotment rent receipt books (x 2)||41.39||8.28||49.67|
|DAPTC||Couse fee – chairing meetings, A Huggins||25.00||0.00||25.00|
|DAPTC||Annual subscription plus fee for increase in mailbox storage.||940.17||0.00||940.17|
|Information Commissioners Office||Annual Data Protection renewal fee.||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|A Huggins||Reimbursement for purchase of litter picker sticks||57.49||11.99||68.99|
|A Huggins||Reimbursement for purchase of banners||95.73||0.00||95.73|
|M Colvey||Reimbursement for purchase of refuse sacks for car park bins||8.49||1.70||10.19|
|T Watton||Reimbursement for expenses & expenditure on behalf of Council||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Groundwork UK||Return of unspent balance of grant award.||1601.00||0.00||1601.00|
|Mr Christopher P Manning||Performance etc at Jubilee “big picnic”||400.00||0.00||400.00|
|Alison Clare and David Mallinson||Bagpiper performance at Jubilee beacon event||100.00||0.00||100.00|
26. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
27. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
28. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
29. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: May 2022