MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 26th January 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To consider applications for the casual vacancy on the Parish Council.
4. To receive Acceptance of Office of newly appointed Council member.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd December 2021.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
7. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
8. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 12th January 2022 (for purposes of report only)
9. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee
9.1 Business as Usual (BAU) budget allocations for 2022/23. This item to also include consideration of proposals for (a) Handyman payments, (b) 5% increase on burial fees and (c) 5% increase on allotment charges (from F&GP Cttee meeting of 8th Dec 2021).
9.2 Approval of precept request of £100417.29 for 2022/23; representing an overall increase on 2021/22 of 5.99% (3.40% per D band property).
10. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive report on the project dealing with defibrillator provision, publicity and training (for purposes of report only).
16. To consider a proposal to end the defibrillator project and declare the facilities to be in a state of "normal running”.
17. To consider planning application P/HABR/2021/00066 The Barn Sandy Lane Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DB. Change of use from agricultural to dwelling house.
18. To consider planning application P/HOU/2022/00201 7 Landers Reach Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6NB. Demolish existing conservatory and erect a single storey rear extension to replace.
19. To reconsider application P/HOU/2021/04430 – 76 Wareham Road – Alterations to existing conservatory and single storey rear extension to form kitchen and dining room, in the light of the email from the Case Officer dated 17 Jan 2022 (circulated to all members on that date).
20. To receive a report from the Parish Clerk considering the quotes received for Internal Audit for the year to 31 Mar 2022; and to appoint an Internal Auditor.
21. To consider a proposal to hold a litter pick on Sunday 10th April 2022 at 2:30pm
22. Consideration of possible events to mark HM the Queen’s jubilee
23. To discuss Green Belt matters in the light of: a) approaches to obtain Barrister Opinions, b) The processing of Agricultural Barn applications – specifically Dyetts Farm and c) class Q applications.
24. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st Dec 2021||104.79||5.24||110.03|
|Poole Arbor Tree Services Ltd||Additional tree works at Foxhills Open Space||600.00||120.00||720.00|
|Water2Business||Supply of water for allotments, 17/06/2021-16/12/2021||217.33||0.00||217.33|
|SSE Southern Electric||Car park lighting quarter 3, 2021-22||16.03||0.79||16.82|
|British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband – Dec 2021||42.62||8.52||51.14|
25. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Jan 2022 (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||1039.25||0.00||1039.25|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Jan 2022||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|?||Cost of speed gun for use of Speed Watch Group||390.00||0.00||390.00|
|T Homer||Handyman duties Dec 2021||391.50||0.00||391.50|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Dec 2021, Inv 10828715||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Full Circle Leisure Ltd||Skate Ramps half yearly inspection & maintenance visit Jan 2022||332.00||66.40||398.40|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of Hall for defib training session Jan 2022||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|Alison Clothier||Cover for Parish Clerk absence on 12 Jan 2022||70.25||0.00||70.25|
|Greenall Landscapes||Retention money – Pharmacy steps project||156.98||0.00||156.98|
|C Peters||Allotment plot deposit refund, plot 43||33.50||0.00||33.50|
26. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
27. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
28. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
29. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: January 2021