FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 26th June 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd May 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 12th June 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To consider the F&GP Committee recommendations for grant awards to community organisations and approve the related payments as necessary.
8. To receive and formally accept the accounting statements for section 2 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) 2018/19.
9. To receive and approve the Project Working Group structure and Working Group organisation.
10. To receive the notes of a meeting with Dorset Highways notes of a meeting on 13th May 2019.
11. To receive the notes of a meeting with Dorset Council Planning Policy and Development Management on 12th June 2019.
12. To receive the notes of a meeting with Dorset Council Estate Management on 9th May 2019.
13. To consider a report from Cllrs Watts and Carswell of the Village Centre Project Conceptual Design, including the project status report.
14. To consider planning application 6/2019/0266 Mr Michael Grain. Spy House, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Demolish existing porch & erect a 2 storey front extension.
15. To receive and consider reports from the Defibrillator project.
16. To review proposal for Parish Council Communication working group.
17. To consider a proposal for repair of fencing around Lytchett Astro.
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4113||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – June (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||910.53||0.00||910.53|
|4114||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib June 2019||361.70||0.00||361.70|
|4115||T Homer||Handyman duties, May 2019||218.25||0.00||218.25|
|4116||HMRC||Quarter 1 PAYE and ENI||1426.26||0.00||1426.26|
|4117||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – May2019||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4118||Idverde Ltd||Recreation ground sports field grass cutting x 2||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|4119||Idverde Ltd||Recreation ground southern area grass cutting x 2||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|4120||Jurassic Computers||Replacement of Clerk’s laptop computer||469.00||0.00||469.00|
|4121||Play Area Hygiene Services Ltd||Purchase of 3 benches||763.27||152.65||915.92|
|4122||British Telecomunications||Parish Office broadband and calls quarterly charges.||100.78||20.15||120.93|
|4123||SLCC Enterprises||SLCC annual membership||175.00||0.00||175.00|
|4124||Association of Local Council Clerks (ALCC)||ALCC annual membership||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|4125||Printerbase Ltd||Black toner cartridge||53.83||10.76||64.59|
|4126||Saregcv cleaning||Weekly cleaning of Sports Club Pavilion (x10)||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|4127||BCP Council||Replacement / re-fixing of Rocket Park fence pales.||220.27||44.05||264.32|
|4128||BCP Council||Supply & fit replacement bearing to roundabout in Rocket Park||145.00||29.00||174.00|
|4129||Water2Business||Sports Pavilion water charges 24/11/18-07/06/19||359.68||0.00||359.68|
|4130||British Gas||Sports Pavilion gas charge 20/3 – 31/5||80.11||4.00||84.11|
|4131||Acacia Buildings Ltd||Replacement of flat roof on Sports Pavilion garage||2310.00||462.00||2772.00|
|4132||T Watton||Reimbursement for online charge paid to Land Registry for copy of title & plan for Foxhills Open Space||6.00||0.00||6.00|
|4133||Fields in Trust||fee incurred in obtaining a copy of conveyance from Land Registry for Foxhills Open Space dated 14/11/85 to check restrictive covenants.||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|4134||Replay Maintenance||Lytchett Astro half yearly maintenance||470.25||94.05||564.30|
19. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: June 2019