FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 27th March 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 27th February 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 13th March 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To consider an application to Fields In Trust for project finding under their “Active Spaces” awards programme.
8. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of burial records.
9. To receive and note the content of a report into the annual review of insurance cover.
10. To receive and note the recommendation from F&GP Cttee concerning the annual review of the Council’s Risk Register.
11. To receive and note the recommendation from F&GP Cttee concerning the annual review of the Council’s Internal Controls and Governance Schedule.
12. To consider further details of the content and approach to the Annual Parish Meeting.
13. To consider preferred locations for “Village Gateway” street furniture.
14. To consider the clerk’s review and recommendations for updating the council information and scale of charges under the Model Publication Scheme produced by the Information Commissioners Office in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
15. To consider the effectiveness and suitability of the current banking arrangements for the council.
16. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club Governance.
17. To receive and consider reports from the leaders of the Working Groups as follows:
– High Street Shared Space
– Recreation Ground Pathways
– Recreation Ground Ballcourt
– Recreation Ground Bollards/Dolly Posts
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Youth Hall
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Broadband Improvement
– Mobile Signal
– Purbeck Local Plan
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4064||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.15||0.00||883.15|
|4065||DCC||LGPS pension contrib March 2019||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|4066||T Homer||Handyman duties, February 2019||202.50||0.00||202.50|
|4067||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – February 2019||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4068||Purbeck CitIzens Advice||Grant – for CAB advice sessions at Lytchett Matravers Library||2315.56||0.00||2315.56|
|4069||British Telecommunications PLC||Office phone and broadband Mar-June 2019||146.25||29.24||175.49|
|4070||Borough of Poole||Repairs to vandalised Astro electric control box||179.40||35.88||215.28|
|4071||SSE||Repairs to car park light||165.00||33.00||198.00|
|4072||Lytchett Matravers Football club||Reimbursement for payment made for 10 weeks cleaning of pavilion @ £15 per week.||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|4073||Dorset County FA||Pitch improvement programme – inspection visit and report.||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|4074||SSE||Sports Pavilion electricity account quarter 4, 2018-19||89.19||4.45||93.64|
|4075||A Bush||Reimbursement for cost of copying Sustrans letter||46.67||9.33||56.00|
19. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2019