MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 27th October 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd September 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 13th October 2021 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider a grant application on behalf of Purbeck Film Festival (emailed to members 6th Oct 2021)
8. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. Receive and note an update on the initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive an update on Defibrillator provision (for purposes of report only).
14. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To consider amended planning application P/HOU/2021/03324 High Ash Burbidge Close Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EGP. Amended proposal for conversion of existing garage into family room and the erection of a new attached garage.
16. To consider planning application P/VOC/2021/03144 Goresmead Cottage Foxhills Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6BD. Erection of a 4-bed detached dwelling with associated parking and amenity space – Variation of Condition 2 – amended plans (retrospective)
17. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/03704 September Cottage Deans Drove Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EQ. Addition of two storey extension and extended dormer window to the rear. Glazing to existing garage opening to front.
18. To consider a resolution in support of a request for a speed restriction on Poole Road. See email to all members 14th Oct 2021.
19. To consider a proposal to review the Councillor Vacancy policy and practice.
20. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st Oct 2021||17.58||0.88||18.46|
|Gould Groundworks Ltd||Retention payment – Foxhills OS paths (East)||368.84||73.77||442.61|
|Gould Groundworks Ltd||Retention payment – Foxhills OS paths (West)||270.24||54.05||324.29|
|British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband – Sept 2021||52.40||10.48||62.88|
|SSE Southern Electric||Car park lighting, quarter 2||15.75||0.77||16.52|
21. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Oct (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||37.98||1.90||39.88|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Oct 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties Sept 2021||393.75||0.00||393.75|
|T Homer||Reimbursement for purchase of cleaning / sanitising materials from Machine Mart Ltd||11.99||2.40||14.39|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hall hire 26 May-1st Oct 2021||275.00||0.00||275.00|
|DAPTC||Course fee – code of conduct / ROI / Complaints procedure for all members||70.00||0.00||70.00|
|D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge trimming – High St car park||80.00||16.00||96.00|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern part of rec September 2021 invoice no 10819611||48.00||9.60||57.60|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Sept 2021 invoice 10817570||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Glasdon UK Ltd||Fido 25 dog bin plus fixings and signage||245.28||49.06||294.34|
|Lindsay Hole||Cover for meeting on behalf of Parish Clerk – Sept 2021||55.49||0.00||55.49|
|D Rabjohns||Prep and painting of 108 allotment posts||180.00||0.00||180.00|
|Lytchett Minster School||Materials used to produce artwork for skate park – invoice 4035V000408||215.64||0.00||215.64|
|H2ECO||Daikin 14Kw heat pump at Sports Pavilion||17470.00||3494.00||20964.00|
|H2ECO||EDDI PV immersion diverter at Sports Pavilion||450.00||90.00||540.00|
|H2ECO||Outdoor LED flood light installation at Sports Pavilion||260.00||52.00||312.00|
22. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
23. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
24. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
25. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: October 2021