MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 28th July 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd June 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 14th July 2021 (for purposes of report only)
7. To receive and consider a report on an investigation into complaints against the Parish Council.
8. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. Receive and note an update on the initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only)
13. To receive an update on Defibrillator provision (for purposes of report only)
14. To receive and consider a proposal for fencing of a Dog Exercise Area on the Recreation Ground and to consider competitive quotations to carry out the work. Proposed: K Morgan
15. To consider a response to the Lytchett Matravers Angels regarding potential use of their surplus funds.
16. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|BT||Office phone and broadband – June 21||52.40||10.48||62.88|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 30th June 2021||13.80||0.69||14.49|
|Water2Business||Allotment water supply – 16 Dec 2020-16 June 2021||215.46||0.00||215.46|
|SSE||Car Park Lighting Quarter 2 2021-2022||16.32||0.80||17.12|
|Greenall Landscapes||Completion of pharmacy steps project||3747.03||0.00||3747.03|
|HMRC||Replacement for stopped cheque 101357 (PAYE/ENI Q4 2020/21)||990.72||0.00||990.72|
|HMRC||PAYE/ENI Q1 2021/22||988.92||0.00||988.92|
17. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – July (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||969.41||0.00||969.41|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib July 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties June 2021||407.25||0.00||407.25|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – June 21 (inv 10810412)||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Replay Maintenance Ltd||Astro – regular half yearly maintenance visit 30 June 2021.||470.25||94.05||564.30|
|DAPTC||Annual Subscription correction / adjustment 2021/22||0.22||0.00||0.22|
|Printerbase Ltd||Black toner cartridge||56.66||11.33||67.99|
|Pamela White Accountancy Services||Internal Audits, payroll services and year end processes for four years – 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21
|H2-ECO Ltd||Supply & installation of Daikin FTXM60R wall mounted inverter & controller at Sports Pavilion.||3332.50||666.50||3999.00|
|H2-ECO Ltd||Supply & install array of 26 solar panels and inverter at Sports Pavilion.||8796.00||439.80||9235.80|
18. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
19. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
20. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
21. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: July 2021