MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 17th November 2014
At 7:30 p.m. in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
4. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 20th October 2014.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups.
10. Recommendations from Committees:
Environment & Amenities Committee – meeting 3rd November 2014.
11. Proposed change to Council’s Standing Orders regarding recording of meetings (see email to Cllrs 8th Nov 2014).
12. Receipt of remaining Risk Assessment.
13. Consideration of nominations for “Volunteer of the Year” award.
14. Consideration of draft letter to DCC Highways regarding condition of Loop Farm Rd.
15. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
16. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Fayre||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club||Village Hall|
17. Council to approve the following payments due: –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3387||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – November (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||878.20||0.00||878.20|
|3388||T Homer||Handyman duties – October .||211.50||0.00||211.50|
|3389||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – October||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3390||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance- October||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3391||Novatech Ltd||Two printer cartridges; replacement laptop battery; carriage||131.26||26.26||157.52|
|3392||Flavourfy||Website set up and transfer of old content; annual hosting plus lytchettmatraverspc.org domain||525.00||105.00||630.00|
|3393||Anglebury Press Ltd||Printing Lytchett Link no 54||282.00||0.00||282.00|
|3394||DAPTC||Course fees (Making your council meetings work (x2), Planning training (x4)||260.00||0.00||260.00|
|3395||S P Mills Garden Services||Regular grass cutting (annual), Huntick estate brambles, Top up 2 graves, shrub pruning at Rec, attend to overgrowth at Lytchett Astro||4770.00||0.00||4770.00|
19. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: November 2014