Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday 17th November 2014 at 7pm in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on 14th October 2014.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2014/0567 Mr Lovell 4 Pryors Walk, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6NH. Erect rear conservatory
8. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood. E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : November 2014