MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 22nd July 2020, at 7:00 p.m. online – access details available on request from the Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive and consider applications for the two council vacancies arising from the resignations of Mr C Maher and Mr R Watts.
3. To receive the acceptance of office of newly elected council members.
4. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th June 2020.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
7. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
8. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the finance & General purposes committee meeting on 8th June 2020 (for purposes of report only)
9. To consider planning application 6/2020/0292. Land at New Park Farm, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HP. Erect temporary agricultural workers dwelling.
10. To consider planning application 6/2020/0291 Fair View, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HH. Raise part of roof, proposed rear extension at upper ground floor level, rear terrace and external remodelling. New brick & timber boundary walls & new front electric gates
11. To consider planning application 6/2020/0263 St Marys Church, Colehill Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BS. Erect three lamp posts in church car park
12. To consider planning application 6/2020/0314 164 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DT. Sever plot and erect a detached two storey dwelling with associated access, parking, landscaping and amenity space
13. TO CONSIDER PLANNING APPLICATION 6/2020/0303. New Park Farm, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HP. Erect agricultural barn.
14. To consider a proposed motion to be presented to the DAPTC Agm in November 2020 concerning clarification of the role of Parish & Town Councils in the planning process.
15. To receive and note the Internal Audit report for the year ending 31st March 2020, and the Internal auditor’s response to the Internal Audit report section of the Annual Governance and Accountability Statement (AGAR).
16. To consider and respond to the governance questions listed in Section 1 of the ANNUAL GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT (AGAR).
17. To consider and approve the financial statements in section 2 of the ANNUAL GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT (AGAR)
18. To consider the Council’s response to the NALC consultation on a revised Model Members code of Conduct (details of consultation emailed to all members on 11th June 2020).
19. To consider a proposal to develop a draft policy Concerning memorial trees.
20. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF A REPORT OF A MEETING WITH DORSET COUNCIL REAL ESTATE.
21. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
(x) Defibrillator project: A Cottman
22. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4332||BT||Office phone and Broadband June 2020||51.37||10.27||61.64|
|4333||SSE||Car park lighting Quarter 1 2020/21||16.18||0.80||16.98|
23. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4334||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – July (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||945.54||0.00||945.54|
|4335||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib July 2020||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4336||T Homer||Handyman duties June 2020||245.25||0.00||245.25|
|4337||T Homer||Reimbursement for expenditure: cable ties, barrier tapes, sanitiser, nitrile gloves||95.08||15.72||110.80|
|4338||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – July 20||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4339||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting area adjacent to playing pitches 27 May, 10 & 22 June 2020||72.00||14.40||86.40|
|4340||The Sign shed Ltd||Covid-19 signage||294.12||58.82||352.94|
|4341||Dorset Council||Supply & erect 3 SID posts||1052.00||210.40||1262.40|
|4342||Don McQueen||Water supply to cemetery 2018-2020||300.00||0.00||300.00|
|4343||Lytchett Matravers Sports Club||Share of Water2Business bill to 31st March 2020||254.64||0.00||254.64|
24. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
25. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only.
26. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
27. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: July 2020