Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 8th June at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email email@example.com or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 10th June 2020.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
- To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
- To consider a paper from Cllr Huggins containing a proposal for dropping and static posts at the western end of the High Street carpark on Village Hall land.
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0241 Highwood, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BD. Construct front dormer window to facilitate loft conversion. Erect a front porch
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0274 AJ Land Consultancy Ltd. 27 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EB. Sever land and erect pair of semi-detached houses with access, parking and new dropped kerb.
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0279 Tall Tree Cottage, Lime Kiln Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EL. Remove rear porch and erect single storey rear extension.
- To consider planning application 6/2020/0297 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DT. Alterations to existing building to form additional ground floor 1 bedroom flat and reduce size of shop unit. Installation of rooflights to South elevation to serve shop.
- To consider tree works applications as follows (details circulated to members by email on 3rd July 2020:
- TPO/2020/064 – Dyett’s Coppice, adjacent to allotment gardens, Lytchett Matravers
- TPO/2020/062 – Land adjacent to Selbys Yard, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers
- To consider a proposal to approve temporary funding of £1,000 – £145.20 April to June water bill = £854.80 to Lytchett Matravers Sports Club during lockdown.
- To undertake a review of Earmarked Reserves and Project Finances.
- To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
- To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: July 2020