Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Monday 21st July 2014 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllr C Wood, M Colvey, I Maitland, K Norris, J Taylor, and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were present.
1. APOLOGIES: Cllr E Wilson.
2. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Cllr Wood was nominated and seconded. There being no other nominations she was duly ELECTED.
3. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
4. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none
5. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 19th May 2014 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
6. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2014/0163 Mr Lee Batchelor. Three Jays, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Erect single storey rear extension & replace rear dormer window with Juliet balcony. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0172 Mr Stevens. 23 Lime Kiln Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EL. Erect rear extension & make alterations to conservatory. Install new chimney. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0192 Wessex Water Services Ltd. Purbeck Road (Land adjacent Wessex Water Reservoir), Lytchett Matravers. Outline application – Erect a residential development of up to 29 dwellings with the reserved matter of access to be determined.PASS shows that PDC has refused this application. 6/2014/0202 Mr Paul Tudor. Long Range, High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6BJ. Extensions to provide additional accommodation to ground first floor levels. PASS shows that PDC has refused this application.
6/2014/0205 Mr Nick Fear. 80 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6BJ. Extend existing ridgeline to front of property, remove existing front hip, and replace with new gable end. Remove existing conservatory, and replace with extension to form new dining room to rear of property. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0214 Mr Salt – Cowell. 82 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect front porch; Demolish existing attached garage and erect replacement single storey side extension; Render all elevations. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0221 Mr & Mrs Bryant. Huntick Cottage, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Erect replacement dwelling. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2014/288 Mr & Mrs Carswell. Huntick Estate (10), Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EB. Erect detached dwelling; form new vehicular access from Foxhills Crescent. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
7. 6/2014/0336 Miss W Meadon. Elderbrook, Peatons Lane. Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HW. Erect rear dormer window. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2014/0350 Lytchett Matravers Pre School, 91 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DY. Erect single storey office extension. NO OBJECTION.
9. 6/2014/0354 Mrs Jean Noble. Dullar Lane, Dullar Farm Cottage, Sturminster Marshall, Wimborne, BH21 4AB. Extension of existing single storey dwelling to provide granny annexe comprised of; bedroom, bathroom, living/dining room, with basic food prep/kitchen area and storage (non habitable) first floor space; New garage and car port building. The Council wished to register an OBJECTION on the grounds that this application is an incremental change to the previous application (6/2013/0615).
10. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
11. MATTERS OF INTEREST
There were none.
The meeting closed at 19:18.