Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs 1st December 2016 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, P Webb, E Wilson and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were in attendance.
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs A Cottman, R Carswell, J Gracey, A Huggins.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 7th October 2016, were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2016/0513 Mr A Scrimgeour. Huntick Farm, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Variation of condition 7 of planning permission 6/1984/0743 (Use land to extend existing caravan/tent camping site) to extend the available season for touring caravans or tents. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2016/0517 Mrs Meehan. Quarr Farm Bungalow, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EP. Replacement dwelling. PASS shows that PDC has refused this application.
6/2016/0439 Mr Rubinstein, 33, Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DN. Demolish existing dwelling and erect a terrace of three dwellings with associated parking. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2016/0552 Mr & Mrs T Squire, Lytchett Gardens, Colehill Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BS. Replace and garage and workshop. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2016/0553 5 Gibbs Green, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6ND. Erection of two storey extension at side of property. Erection of single storey extension at rear of property. Erection of new garage including groundworks and landscaping to facilitate new location. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6. 6/2016/0676 Mr T Chalk, Shieling, Burbidge Close, Lytchett Matravers, POOLE BH16 6EG. Replacement of first floor extension and balcony, alterations to existing dormer windows. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2016/0690 Mr N Rubinstein, Land between 66 & 68 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Erect detached garage. The Council wished to register an OBJECTION on the grounds that this proposed development appears not to be associated with any of the nearby domestic properties and therefore does not appear to be justified. As such, this unrelated garage is out of character with the surrounding area and street scene. In view of the above described circumstances, Council members also expressed some concerns about future intentions for this proposed structure.
8. 6/2016/0672 Mr J Field Harbour Lights, Huntick Rd Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BB. Erect detatched garage. NO OBJECTION.
9. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
12. MATTERS OF INTEREST. The committee wished to RECOMMEND to Full Council that a letter be sent to PDC to express concerns and seek clarification regarding the evident inefficiencies which have recently appeared in the administrative process for handling planning proposals – specifically: (i) why applicants are experiencing difficulties and extended time periods to obtain pre-application advice and (ii) the notification process for received applications / consultation input is in two steps and quite disjointed.
The meeting closed at 7:16pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….