Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thursday 4th June 2015 in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers at 7pm
PRESENT were: Cllrs A Cottman, R Carswell, M Colvey and P Webb; and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk)
One member of the public was also present.
In the absence of the current Committee Chairman, and there currently being no appointed Vice Chair, it was unanimously agreed that Cllr Webb would chair this meeting.
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs A Cottman and J Taylor.
2. Appointment of Chair and Vice Chair of Planning Committee. Cllr Wood was nominated as Chair and Cllr Carswell was nominated as Vice Chair. There were no other nominations. Cllr Wood had indicated in advance of the meeting her willingness to stand, if nominated. Cllr Carswell indicated his willingness to stand. Both were duly elected.
3. Receipt of Acceptance of Office for Planning Committee Chair and Vice Chair. These will be received and recorded at the Full Council meeting on 15th June.
4. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: Cllr Carswell declared a pecuniary interest in item 8 and was advised that it would be necessary to leave the meeting for that item.
5. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
6. Minutes of meeting held on 15th April 2015 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
7. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0136 Mr Calum Docherty. 5 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EJ. Demolish existing roof and construct new higher pitched roof with dormers, rooflights and Juliet balcony to form additional bedroom and bathrooms. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0150 Mr Roger Hesketh, 13 Purbeck Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DE. Extension of kitchen and bathroom at rear of bungalow to align with existing bedroom extension. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0179 Ms Sarah Cole. Dullar Farmhouse, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Listed building consent. Widening of opening between kitchen and dining room. PASS shows that this application has been refused.
6/2015/0191 Royal Bay Care Homes. Castle Farm Retirement Home, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Erect single storey extension to existing care home to provide two new single bedrooms. PASS shows that this application has been refused.
6/2015/0193 Mr & Mrs T Holland. 8 Old Chapel Drive, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HA. Erect two storey rear extension and insert first floor window in side (east) elevation. The members noted that a neighbour had expressed some views. PASS shows that this application has now been approved. 6/2015/0208 Mr & Mrs Jeffery. Brook Cottage, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BX. Erect extension and create loft conversion including dormer window and first floor windows.PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
8. 6/2015/0283 Mr & Mrs Carswell. Huntick Estate (10), Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EB. Minor material amendment to planning permission 6/2014/0480 (Erect detached dwelling; form new vehicular access from Foxhills Crescent) to allow re-siting of dwelling, larger rooflights, an additional roof light and single sliding door on rear elevation. The committee member noted that the amendment involved the re-siting of the building by 1 metre, with no changes to footprint or the exterior. The content of a neighbour response published on the PDC website was also noted. It included remarks about both the writer’s reason for objection and also about their opinion of the decision-making process. The members present had NO OBJECTION to this proposal as amended.
8. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
9. MATTERS OF INTEREST. There was none.
There was none.
The meeting closed at 7:35pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….