Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday 20th July 2015 at 6:45pm in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 2nd July 2015.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0320 OOTA Property Ltd. 4, Penrose Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EF. Severance of curtilage, erection of dwelling with detached garage and formation of new access from Burbidge Close.
7. 6/2015/0392 OOTA Property Ltd. 4, Penrose Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EF. Alterations and extensions to existing bungalow including raising the roof height to accommodate new rooms in the roof space. Introduction of balcony with glazed balustrade at east elevation.
8. 6/2015/0397 Mr Jerry Cocking. September Cottage, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Raise roof height, insert dormer windows to enlarge first floor accommodation. Construct rear terrace.
10. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : July 2015