Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs 4th May 2017 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, A Huggins, E Wilson and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were in attendance.
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs J Taylor and P Webb.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 6th April 2017, were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the Committee Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2016/0721 Mrs Kathleen Bradley. Caroline Cottage, Prospect Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6ED. Subdivide plot and erect single dwelling in front garden of existing cottage, and single dwelling in rear garden of existing cottage with new access from Prospect Road and associated car parking. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0002 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. Foxhills Farm, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BD. Demolish existing dwelling & erect two 4 bed dwellings with garages & associated parking. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0010 Mr Neville Logan. Land Off Foxhills Road, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers. Change of use of set aside farmland to the flying of model helicopters for more than the permitted 28 days per year. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2016/0593 Mr Christopher Ryan. The Latches, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset BH16 6HJ. Demolish existing garage store at front of property and erect new 2 storey double garage. Erect a rear conservatory, including a rooftop balcony, ground floor balcony/terrace. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0061 Mr & Mrs Kevin Rigler. Northouse Farm, Huntick Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS. BH16 6BB. Outline Planning Application to demolish existing barn and remove existing mobile home and erect a detached 2 storey building comprising of 2 holiday cottages with associated parking and access. PASS shows that PDC has now refused this application.
6/2017/0079 Mr Rigby and Ms Lewis. Land to east of Marshcroft, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DA. Temporary rural workers dwelling and ancillary farm workshop/office on land adjacent to Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6DA. PASS shows that PDC has still not yet determined this application.
6/2017/0109 Mr & Mrs S & E Risk. Wellincroft, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HQ. Erect a first floor side extension and new enlarged pitched roof front porch. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2017/0120 Nest Homes. Land adjacent to Wessex Water Reservoir, Purbeck Road, Lytchett Matravers. Erection of 24 new dwellings with associated access, car parking and landscaping. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2017/0152 OOTA Property Ltd. 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Demolish existing buildings, erection of new building to include a ground floor shop and coffee shop and flat, with 2 flats above, and a detached single storey building at the rear comprising 2 flats together with associated access and parking. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2017/0161 Mr A Scrimgeour. Huntick Farm, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Variation of planning conditions 2, 3 and 7 (planning permission 6/1984/0743) relating to use of land as caravan/tent camping site.PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2017/0151 Mr & Mrs C & R Inman. 4 Scutts Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HB. Erect a single storey rear extension. Due to the absence yet of the hard copy of the proposal plans and other supporting papers, it was agreed to defer consideration of this proposal until the Full Council meeting on 24th April 2017. PASS shows that PDC has still not yet determined this application.
6/2016/0743 Stonewater Housing Association. Land at Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Redevelopment of the site with 19 affordable houses and 4 open market houses with associated access, parking and landscaping. PASS shows that PDC has still not yet determined this application.
6. 6/2017/0171 Miss Julia Gosling. 7 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BG. Demolish front porch, erect new front porch and a single storey rear extension. NO OBJECTION
7. 6/2017/0206 Mr J Coakes. 169 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EA. Sever land and erect 2 x detached dwellings associated garages/parking and repositioning/widening of access. The Council resolved to register an OBJECTION on grounds of the proposed dwellings being out of keeping with the immediately surrounding properties and street scene. In particular the proposed properties appear overbearing adjacent to nearby bungalows; and that also includes some problems of potential overlooking.
8. 6/2017/0183 Mr & Mrs Tony Marney. 168 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Erect single storey extension at side & single & two storey extension at rear. NO OBJECTION
9. 6/2017/0169 Mr B Mullany. Higher Loop Farmhouse, Loop Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BU. Conversion of garage/workshop to 1-bed dwelling. NO OBJECTION
10. 6/2017/0196 Mrs N Smith. 54 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AS. Erect single storey side extension and first floor side extension. NO OBJECTION
11. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
12. MATTERS OF INTEREST. There was none.
The meeting closed at 7:30pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….