FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE of Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Meeting to be held on Monday, June 5th 2017, at 7.00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To elect the Chairman of the Finance & Policy Committee for 2017/18.
4. To elect the Vice Chairman of the Finance & Policy Committee for 2017/18.
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Policy Committee meeting held on 10th April 2017.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
7. To receive and note report of latest 2017/18 bank reconciliation and accounts.
8. To receive and note the statement of Prudential investment valuation as at 31st March 2017.
9. To consider a proposal that the Council uses the CIL monies so far received to fund the current project to refurbish the fence & gates to Rocket Park.
10. To consider a proposal that any surplus CIL money after meeting the cost of the Rocket Park fence & gates project be used for the distance markers on the recreation ground circuit path.
11. To receive and note the 2016/17 year end statement of the Council’s Earmarked Reserves.
12. To consider a proposal that a further £8400 is added to the Prudential investment – representing the budgeted 2017/18 contributions to Earmarked reserves as follows: Skate Park £1400, Play areas £2000, Lytchett Astro £5000.
13. To consider quotations received for felling and removal of multi stemmed Ash tree at Library Walk.
14. To consider quotation for replacement of rotten steps at Foxhills Open Space.
15. To consider Council’s insurance policy renewal.
16. To receive and consider grant requests 2017/18.
17. To receive and note report on progress towards accounts and completion of Annual Return for year 2016/17
18. To note correspondence received.
Committee Members: K Norris, B Barker, A Bush, M Colvey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2017