Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs May 5th 2016 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs R Carswell, A Huggins, A Cottman, E Wilson, P Webb and J Taylor
Three members of the public were also in attendance.
1. APOLOGIES: Cllr C Wood and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk).
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). A resident living adjacent to the Club Hall spoke in objection to the proposal at item 6 below. He referred to potential noise issues, uses of the hall indicated in the proposal not being identical to the current usage, and that he believes some of the building materials proposed for the new hall are not in keeping with surrounding buildings.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 7th April 2016 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0755 AMB Developments Limited. High Street (Land to rear of Chequers Inn), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect ten dwellings with associated car parking and engineering works; form new vehicular access from Hopmans Close; modifications to services and ground levels. A revised plan, reducing the number of dwellings for 10 to 9, was received from PDC on 3rd February for further consultation. In recognition of the fact that this is too late to be advertised on the agenda for this meeting, the Parish Clerk agreed with Ms S Leonard, Planning officer at PDC, that this would be scheduled for inclusion on the Full Council meeting on 15th February 2016 – which it was. PASS shows that this application has still not yet been determined. However, Cllrs Webb and Taylor reported that they understood that PDC has approved this proposal
6/2016/0184 Mr C Short. Old Coach House, Vine Close House, Dorchester Road, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 3R. Removal of Condition 6 of planning permission 6/2001/0362 (Change of use of nursing home to private dwelling with staff accommodation) to allow the use of the staff accommodation as an independent dwelling. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2016/6/0144 Mrs Jacqueline Wheeler. Elderbrook, Peatons Lane, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HW. Erect two agricultural barns for use to house livestock, animal feed and fodder, provide secure storage and parking of agricultural vehicles and machinery. PASS shows that this application has been approved by PDC.
6/2016/0166 Mr S Kidd. Cuckoo Penn, Dorchester Rd, Sturminster Marshall BH21 4AA. Remove old mobile home and shed and erect an agricultural barn. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6. 6/2016/0121 1st Lytchett Matravers Scout Group. High Street (Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall), Lytchett Matravers BH16. Demolish existing building and erect new youth hall. High Street (Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall), Lytchett Matravers BH16. The members present had NO OBJECTION, but wished PDC to be notified that this is on the basis of three conditions which they would like to see applied to any approval by the Planning Authority: (i) DESIGN – Sympathetic Slate-look roofing material to fit in better with its surroundings, (ii) Acoustic treatment/construction materials to alleviate potential noise and (iii) Time constraints applied to the use of the building – outside activities limited to 9pm and inside activities limited to 10pm.
7. 6/2016/0199 Mr and Mrs D Horlock. 29 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BH. Sever land and erect one bedroomed terrace house. Form new vehicular access to the High Street. The members wished to record an OBJECTION on the grounds that they are in agreement with The Design & Conservation Officer’s reasons for refusal, and also that the proposal shows the dwelling positioned several metres forward of the established building line.
8. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
9. MATTERS OF INTEREST. Cllr Taylor reported that he had attended the PDC PLPPRAG meeting recently to hear proposals for housing development in Purbeck
The meeting closed at 20:06pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….