Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs April 7th 2016 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, A Huggins, A Cottman, E Wilson and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk)
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs P Web, D Bevan, and J Taylor.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 4th February 2016 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0473 OOTA Property Ltd. 4 Penrose Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16. Severance of curtilage, erection of bungalow with detached garage and formation of new access from Burbidge Close. PASS shows that this application has been approved by PDC.
6/2015/0747 Lytchett Matravers Parish Council, High Street (Recreation Ground Car Park), Lytchett Matravers BH16. Change of use from a car park to a dual use of car park and A5 takeaway use. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0755 AMB Developments Limited. High Street (Land to rear of Chequers Inn), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect ten dwellings with associated car parking and engineering works; form new vehicular access from Hopmans Close; modifications to services and ground levels. A revised plan, reducing the number of dwellings for 10 to 9, was received from PDC on 3rd February for further consultation. In recognition of the fact that this is too late to be advertised on the agenda for this meeting, the Parish Clerk agreed with Ms S Leonard, Planning officer at PDC, that this would be scheduled for inclusion on the Full Council meeting on 15th February 2016 – which it was. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2015/0701 Mrs Josie Sampson. 3 Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DN. Proposed loft conversion with dormer at rear and velux windows to front of property. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0737 Mr Max Lacy. Dullar Farm, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Erect argicultural building. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2016/0009. Royal Bay Care Homes, Castle Farm Retirement Home, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Erect single storey extension to existing care home to provide two new single bedrooms. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2016/0010. Dr Sue Warren. 58 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Installation of new window on ground floor side elevation. PASS shows that this application has now been approved. 6/2016/0042 Mr David Mason. Foxwood, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Replacement of fence. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2016/0055 Mr Peter & Mrs Sara Webb. Old Park Farmhouse, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HP. Variation of Condition 2 of PP 6/2015/0012 (Sever plot, change of use of agricultural building to a single dwelling, partial demolition of a separate agricultural building, formation of hardstanding and new landscaping.) to make changes to the design and internal layout of the dwelling, including additional and enlarged windows and an additional bedroom. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6. 6/2016/0184 Mr C Short. Old Coach House, Vine Close House, Dorchester Road, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 3R. Removal of Condition 6 of planning permission 6/2001/0362 (Change of use of nursing home to private dwelling with staff accommodation) to allow the use of the staff accommodation as an independent dwelling. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2016/6/0144 Mrs Jacqueline Wheeler. Elderbrook, Peatons Lane, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HW. Erect two agricultural barns for use to house livestock, animal feed and fodder, provide secure storage and parking of agricultural vehicles and machinery. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2016/0166 Mr S Kidd. Cuckoo Penn, Dorchester Rd, Sturminster Marshall BH21 4AA. Remove old mobile home and shed and erect an agricultural barn. NO OBJECTION.
9. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
10. MATTERS OF INTEREST. There was none.
The meeting closed at 19:15
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….