Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs February 4th 2016 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, P Webb, J Taylor, D Bevan, and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk)
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs A Bush, A Huggins and E Wilson.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: Cllr Webb declared an interest in item 11 below (6/2016/0055) – as he is the applicant and it concerns his property. He confirmed that he would withdraw from the meeting during this item.
Cllrs Bevan, Wood, Carswell and Taylor declared an interest in item 11 under para 13 of the Council’s adopted Code of Conduct (i.e. the need to declare the financial interest of a friend or close associate). These members all submitted applications in writing for a “special dispensation” to discuss this application on the grounds that “the number of members otherwise prohibited from taking part in the meeting would impede the transaction of the business”. These dispensations were duly received and approved by the Parish Clerk.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There were none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 7th Jan 2016 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0473 OOTA Property Ltd. 4 Penrose Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16. Severance of curtilage, erection of bungalow with detached garage and formation of new access from Burbidge Close. PASS shows that this application has still not yet been determined.
6/2015/0728 Mr and Mrs John Lindon. 9 Ballard Close, Lytchett Matravers, Demolition of existing garage, erect extensions to form utility and garage and en-suite bathroom and replacement of flat roofs with pitched roofs. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0747 Lytchett Matravers Parish Council, High Street (Recreation Ground Car Park), Lytchett Matravers BH16. Change of use from a car park to a dual use of car park and A5 takeaway use. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2015/0755 AMB Developments Limited. High Street (Land to rear of Chequers Inn), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect ten dwellings with associated car parking and engineering works; form new vehicular access from Hopmans Close; modifications to services and ground levels. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined. A revised plan, reducing the number of dwellings for 10 to 9, was received from PDC on 3rd February for further consultation. In recognition of the fact that this is too late to be advertised on the agenda for this meeting, the Parish Clerk has agreed with Ms S Leonard, Planning officer at PDC, that this will be scheduled for inclusion on the Full Council meeting on 15th February 2016.
6. 6/2015/0701 Mrs Josie Sampson. 3 Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DN. Proposed loft conversion with dormer at rear and velux windows to front of property. NO OBJECTION
7. 6/2015/0737 Mr Max Lacy. Dullar Farm, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Erect argicultural building. NO OBJECTION
8. 6/2016/0009. Royal Bay Care Homes, Castle Farm Retirement Home, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Erect single storey extension to existing care home to provide two new single bedrooms. NO OBJECTION. It was agreed that the Council should submit a letter of support for this application on the grounds that this has no impact on the surrounding environment and provides a valuable additional facility and benefit to the Lytchett Matravers Community. Action: Parish Clerk to prepare the letter accordingly.
9. 6/2016/0010. Dr Sue Warren. 58 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Installation of new window on ground floor side elevation. NO OBJECTION in principle. But the Parish Council would like to point out that the submitted sketch shows a door, not a window as described in the application. The Council would therefore expect this to be re-submitted with this error corrected.
10. 6/2016/0042 Mr David Mason. Foxwood, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Replacement of fence. The Council wishes to register an OBJECTION on the grounds of the dominant effect on the surrounding area of the proposed fence. The Council asks PDC to refer to the Purbeck Local Plan and any fence height restriction therein.
11. 6/2016/0055 Mr Peter & Mrs Sara Webb. Old Park Farmhouse, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HP. Variation of Condition 2 of PP 6/2015/0012 (Sever plot, change of use of agricultural building to a single dwelling, partial demolition of a separate agricultural building, formation of hardstanding and new landscaping.) to make changes to the design and internal layout of the dwelling, including additional and enlarged windows and an additional bedroom. Cllr Webb withdrew from the meeting during discussion of this item. NO OBJECTION.
12. CORRESPONDENCE. Revised plans for 6/2015/0755, as referred to in minute 5 above, were received from PDC on 3rd February – i.e. too late to include their consideration in this meeting.
13. MATTERS OF INTEREST. There was none.
The meeting closed at 19:30
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….