Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thursday 2nd January 2014 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers at 7:30 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllr C Wood, Cllr Talbot, Cllr Miller, Cllr E Wilson, Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk and one member of the public.
1. APOLOGIES, There were none.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). A resident of Glebe Rd commented on the change to the development proposal for 10 Glebe Rd (see below), and described a conversation she had held first with PDC and then directly with the developer. The Council members noted that she had been unhappy with the response she had received from the PDC Planning Officers and Mr A Davis – who felt they could do nothing about the “terrace” feature on this proposed development. The Council also noted that as a result of an amicable conversation with the developer, this matter was resolved by him agreeing to remove the “terrace” and replace it with a window and pitched roof. Finally, the council members also noted this resident’s wider concern about the level of what she felt was overdevelopment being approved by PDC in the village.
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 5th December 2013 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman, after adding a note of thanks to Cllr Dyball as former Chair of this Committee.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
Minute 10, 5th December 2013. Cllr Miller reported that he had received an acknowledgement of his letter sent on behalf of the Council to Camborne Energy giving the list of suggested local projects for funding. The company indicated that they will deal with this matter in the New Year.
6/2013/0457 OOTA Property Ltd. 40 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EH. Sever plot and erect four bedroom two-storey detached dwelling with integral garage; modify vehicular access. PASS shows that PDC have approved this application.
6/2013/0570 Mr P Snell. Wareham Road (102), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Erect single storey, flat roofed, rear extension to rear. Replace roof (including an extension at the front to remove crop), to enable accommodation in roof. PASS shows that PDC have approved this application.
6/2012/0698 Mr F Street. Land adj. Annaberg, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HJ. Erect part single and part two storey dwelling with first floor balcony. The Council notes that this is a replacement scheme for 6/2012/0354. PASS shows that PDC have not yet determined this application.
6/2013/0602 Mr Daly. Highlands, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BD. Erect detached garage. PASS shows that PDC have approved this application.
6/2013/0615 Mrs Noble. Dullar Farm Cottage, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Erect single storey side extension to create granny annexe with storage at first floor. Insert new rooflights on north, south and west elevations & erect new garage/carport building. PASS shows that PDC have not yet determined this application.
6/2013/0616 Mr Gurr. Sunnyside Farm, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HQ. Demolish existing single storey garage/workshop, create L shaped ancillary building & retain front wall. PASS shows that PDC have not yet determined this application.
6/2013/0636 Mr Ball. 19 Scutts Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HB. Demolish existing garage & erect two storey side extension. PASS shows that this application has been withdrawn.
6. 6/2013/0642 93 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DY. Construct new driveway & drop kerb. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2013/0669 OOTA Property Ltd. 10 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EH. Demolish existing bungalow and erect detached house with integral garage; modify vehicular access – revised scheme to planning permission 6/2013/0416 to remove balcony/terrace and replace with monopitched roof. NO OBJECTION.
There was none.
9. MATTERS OF INTEREST
It was noted that 12 Neighbourhood Plan questionnaires had been returned by 2nd Jan 2014.
The meeting closed at 20:10pm