Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thursday 6th March 2014 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers at 7:30 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllr C Wood, Cllr E Wilson, and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were present.
1. APOLOGIES, Cllr J Dyball, Cllr R Miller, Cllr Talbot.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none
4. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 17th February 2014 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2013/0594 Mr F Street. Land adj. Annaberg, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HJ. Variation of Condition 2 of PP 6/2012/0698 (erect part single and part two storey dwelling with first floor balcony) to change the landscaping layout of the site and make changes to the design of the new dwelling including structural changes and changes to the window arrangement and materials. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0005Mr A Wills. 26 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Removal of existing garden store to be replaced with new single storey garage extension to side of property with new driveway to part of front garden, remove existing entrance canopy and provide new cavity walled front porch. Provide 2 storey living/dining extension with bedroom on first floor with single storey kitchen extension to rear, internal rearrangements, solar panels and roof light to existing bedroom. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2014/0031 Mr Barnes. Oriani, Lime Kiln Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EL. Extend existing balcony. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6. 6/2014/0075 Mr F Litchfield. 42 Charborough Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DH. Erect single storey rear extension. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2014/0079 Mr Paul Hanger. 25 Landers Reach, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6NB. Remove up and over garage door and replace it with UPVC double glazed window and brick to facilitate garage conversion. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2014/0089 Mr Dent. High Street (89), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Convert existing workshop to bedroom with en-suite. NO OBJECTION.
The Parish Clerk reported on two items of correspondence as follows:
Tree works TWA/2014/0030 Abbotts Meadow: NO OBJECTION.
A questionnaire from PDC seeking feedback on the Planning department and planning issues. The committee members discussed a agreed responses to the various questions.
10. MATTERS OF INTEREST
There were none reported.
The meeting closed at 19:48.