Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 1st June 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To elect the Chairman of the Planning Committee for 2017/18.
4. To elect the Vice Chairman of the Planning Committee for 2017/18.
5. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 4th May 2017.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
7. To consider application 6/2017/0216 Mr S Helkford. 7 Dillons Gardens, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DW. Raising of roof to form new first floor accommodation and extension to garage.
8. To consider application 6/2017/0244 Mr Terry Selby. 29 Old Pound Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BW. Erection of a single storey side extension and new decking to rear.
9. To consider application 6/2017/0270 Mr & Mrs Robin and Sheila Ball. The Walled Garden, Colehill Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BS. Conversion of outbuildings to a dwellinghouse with various alterations to elevations, associated works and new access.
10. To consider application 6/2017/0271 (Listed building) Mr & Mrs Robin and Sheila Ball. The Walled Garden, Colehill Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BS. Conversion of outbuildings to a dwellinghouse with various alterations to elevations, associated works and new access.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: May 2017