Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 2nd June 2016 at 7:00pm in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 5th May 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0263 Mr & Mrs D Wells. 13 Ballard Close, Lytchett Matravers, Dorset. BH16 6EW. Loft conversion including raising the roof, dormers and roof windows. New rear decking and steps.
7. 6/2016/0277 Mr Meehan. Quarr Farm Bungalow, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EP. Erect replacement agricultural building – retrospective.
8. 6/2016/0302 Mr Christopher Draper. Sweetlands, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BX. Erect detached garage and form parking area. Weatherboard cladding to the front elevation of the property.
9. 6/2016/0313 Mr & Mrs Moors. 9, High Street, Lytchett Matravers. BH16 6BG. Single and double storey rear extension.
11. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : May 2016