Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 5th January 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 1st December 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0705 Mr & Mrs P Webb. Old Park Farmhouse, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HP. Demolish agricultural building and erect a replacement, smaller, agricultural building.
7. 6/2016/0721 Mrs Kathleen Bradley. Caroline Cottage, Prospect Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6ED. Subdivide plot and erect single dwelling in front garden of existing cottage, and single dwelling in rear garden of existing cottage with new access from Prospect Road and associated car parking.
8. 6/2016/0709 Mr A Brown. 1 Glebe Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EJ. Erect 2 bedroom bungalow.
9. 6/2016/0686 J. Farrah. Larks Rise, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6HP. Erect a single storey side extension and single storey rear extension involving alterations to elevations.
10. 6/2016/0755 Mr and Mrs R Murray. 9 Old Chapel Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HA. Erection of a two storey rear extension, erection of a single storey side extension and alterations to the existing porch.
11. 6/2016/0729 OOTA Property Ltd. 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Demolish existing buildings, erection of a new building to include ground floor shop/coffee shop, and flat, with three flats above and semi-detached pair of two storey dwellings at the rear, together with associated access and parking.
13. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, J Gracey, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : January 2017