Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 5th November 2015 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 1st October 2015.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0602 OOTA Property Ltd.19 & 20 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Variation of Condition 11 of PP 6/2012/0734 (Demolish existing bungalows at 19 and 20 Huntick Estate and erect 5 new dwellings with associated access and parking) to allow the restricted opening of some obscure glazed windows.
7. 6/2015/0612 Arqiva Ltd. Charborough Tower, Charborough Park, Morden, BH20 7EN. Installation of 1no. 0.6m dish mounted to 1no. support pole.
8. 6/2015/0647 Mr & Mrs R Ellis. Eidelweiss, Burbidge Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EG. Erect first floor side extension.
9. 6/2015/0662 Mr Day. 19 Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EB. Erect single storey garage extension with monopitch roof.
11. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : November 2015