Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 6th October 2016 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 7th July 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0513 Mr A Scrimgeour. Huntick Farm, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Variation of condition 7 of planning permission 6/1984/0743 (Use land to extend existing caravan/tent camping site) to extend the available season for touring caravans or tents.
7. 6/2016/0517 Mrs Meehan. Quarr Farm Bungalow, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EP. Replacement dwelling.
8. 6/2016/0439 Mr Rubinstein, 33, Hannams Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DN. Demolish existing dwelling and erect a terrace of three dwellings with associated parking.
9. 6/2016/0552 Mr & Mrs T Squire, Lytchett Gardens, Colehill Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BS. Replace and garage and workshop.
10. 6/2016/0553. 5, Gibbs Green, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6ND. Erection of two storey extension at side of property. Erection of single storey extension at rear of property. Erection of new garage including groundworks and landscaping to facilitate new location
12. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : October 2016