FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, October 10th 2016, at 7.00 p.m.
in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim WATTON – Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public Participation.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
4. Minutes of Meeting on August 8th 2016
5. Essential matters arising not listed below.
6. Receipt of 2016/17 bank reconciliation and accounts.
7. Brief for Affordable Housing meeting (previously circulated to members, and deferred from Full Council meeting in September).
9. Matters of interest and information related to Finance & Policy.
Committee Members: K Norris, A Bush, M Colvey, J Gracey, C Wood, P Webb
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: October 2016