Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 6th April 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 2nd March 2017.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2017/0109 Mr & Mrs S & E Risk. Wellincroft, Wimborne Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6HQ. Erect a first floor side extension and new enlarged pitched roof front porch.
7. 6/2017/0079 Mr Rigby and Ms Lewis. Land to east of Marshcroft, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DA. Temporary rural workers dwelling and ancillary farm workshop/office on land adjacent to Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6DA.
8. 6/2017/0120 Nest Homes. Land adjacent to Wessex Water Reservoir, Purbeck Road, Lytchett Matravers. Erection of 24 new dwellings with associated access, car parking and landscaping.
9. 6/2017/0152 OOTA Property Ltd. 86 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Demolish existing buildings, erection of new building to include a ground floor shop and coffee shop and flat, with 2 flats above, and a detached single storey building at the rear comprising 2 flats together with associated access and parking.
10. 6/2017/0161 Mr A Scrimgeour. Huntick Farm, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Variation of planning conditions 2, 3 and 7 (planning permission 6/1984/0743) relating to use of land as caravan/tent camping site.
11. PDC Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment sites consultation – consideration of response to inclusion of land off Castle Farm Rd. (see email to members on 22/03/17).
12. Consideration of a draft response to PDC Planning Officer Sylvia Leonard regarding her reply to Cllr Wood’s questions about lack of adherence to their own published processes for an RES.
14. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, J Gracey, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : April 2017