Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 7th January 2016 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 5th November 2015.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2015/0728 Mr and Mrs John Lindon. 9 Ballard Close, Lytchett Matravers, Demolition of existing garage, erect extensions to form utility and garage and en-suite bathroom and replacement of flat roofs with pitched roofs.
7. 6/2015/0747 Lytchett Matravers Parish Council, High Street (Recreation Ground Car Park), Lytchett Matravers BH16. Change of use from a car park to a dual use of car park and A5 takeaway use.
9. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : December 2015