Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 7th September 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 3rd August 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To consider application 6/2017/0422 Mr and Mrs P Wadham. 16 Old Pound Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BW. Single storey rear extension.
6. To consider application 6/2017/0464 Mr Alf & Raili Bush. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6HJ. Proposed renovation of southern extension including raising the eaves and roof
7. To consider application 6/2017/0465 Mr Alf & Raili Bush. The Shooting Box, Middle Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6HJ. Proposed renovation of southern extension including raising the eaves and roof (listed building consent).
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: 4th September 2017