We’re holding a meeting on Thursday at the Rose&Crown to discuss the Purbeck partial review.
This will be the first meeting we’ve held.
We don’t currently have an agenda, but we will be covering:
- Number of houses to be built in Lytchett and the 3 options we have been presented with
- What do we want for our village
- Infrastructure in and around the village
- Duty to cooperate with neighbouring councils by law (Poole have to build 5,500 new homes and if they can’t meet that need we may be forced to help)
- The Neighbour hood plan (NP)
Please attend because your voice and views are what count !
More details about the Partial Review can be found on the Purbeck Council website.
Purbeck Partial Review meeting Thursday 30th at 19:30