Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Monday 19th April 2015 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St car park, Lytchett Matravers at 6:45 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, A Huggins, P Webb, and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk)
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs A Cottman and J Taylor.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 2nd April 2015 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0089 Dr J Baker. Brushwood, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HQ. Erect side conservatory/garden room extension. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0106 Mr & Mrs M Wainwright, 86 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Roof alterations and extensions to dwelling comprising increasing roof height to form first floor accommodation including new dormer windows and rooflights and alterations to existing chimney and replacement garage structures. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0136 Mr Calum Docherty. 5 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EJ. Demolish existing roof and construct new higher pitched roof with dormers, rooflights and Juliet balcony to form additional bedroom and bathrooms. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2015/0150 Mr Roger Hesketh, 13 Purbeck Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DE. Extension of kitchen and bathroom at rear of bungalow to align with existing bedroom extension. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2015/0179 Ms Sarah Cole. Dullar Farmhouse, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Listed building consent. Widening of opening between kitchen and dining room. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2015/0191 Royal Bay Care Homes. Castle Farm Retirement Home, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Erect single storey extension to existing care home to provide two new single bedrooms. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6. 6/2015/0193 Mr & Mrs T Holland. 8 Old Chapel Drive, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HA. Erect two storey rear extension and insert first floor window in side (east) elevation. The members noted that a neighbour had expressed some views. The Council has NO OBJECTION, provided the Planning Authority takes those views into account.
7. 6/2015/0208 Mr & Mrs Jeffery. Brook Cottage, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BX. Erect extension and create loft conversion including dormer window and first floor windows. NO OBJECTION.
8. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
9. MATTERS OF INTEREST
There was none.
The meeting closed at 7:00pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….