Any Lytchett Matravers resident can now apply for an emergency grant of up to £200 to help cover essential living costs until government support is delivered and residents are able to resume normal working lives.
In order to apply for this grant you need to:
- Live within the Parish of Lytchett Matravers
- Have become unemployed or without work due to the current Coronavirus pandemic
- Not yet be in receipt of any money from the government Coronavirus schemes
- Have no other available financial resources i.e. be in demonstrable and immediate need
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information:
- Your name, address, and contact details (including telephone number)
- Your family circumstances, including details of all adults and children within your household and the ages of any children under 18
- Your employment situation and when you became unemployed.
Your request will be dealt with in strictest confidence. By making an application for an emergency grant you acknowledge that the information you provide will be processed specifically for the purposes of decision making by the panel and for payment of any grant agreed. The information will be processed and stored securely in line with UK data protection legislation and will not be used for any other purpose. On closure of the Lytchett Matravers emergency fund, all details you have provided will be deleted, excepting an audit record of any payments made.
If you meet the criteria and, as long as funds last, you will be given a grant.
We will try to deal with requests as quickly as possible but please allow 48 hours for your application to be processed. Payment will be made by bank transfer to your account. We will ask for bank details once the grant is approved.