FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 22nd April 2020, at 7:00 p.m. online. Access details available from the Parish Clerk (07824 829491 email lytchettmatravers)
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th March 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 11th March 2020 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To consider a report covering the options, and related expenditure, for a decision to progress to the next stage of the project to introduce a speed indicator device at three locations in lytchett Matravers.
8. Review of the recommended earmarked reserves in preparation for the Annual Return (AGAR) for the year ending 31st March 2020.
9. Review of the asset register in preparation for the Annual Return (AGAR) FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31ST MARCH 2020.
10. Consider a report on the status and progress of the volunteer program of the Covid-19 Emergency Fund.
11. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
12. To receive and consider a progress report on the defibrillator installations from Cllr Huggins.
13. To resolve to approve the following payments Already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4289||SSE||Sports Pavilion Electricity Quarter 4 2019-20 (20 Dec 19 – 16 Mar 20)||96.52||4.82||101.34|
14. To rsolve to approve the following payments Due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4290||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – April (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|4291||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib April 2020||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|4292||T Homer||Handyman duties, March 2020||202.50||0.00||202.50|
|4293||SSE||Car park lighting quarter 4 2019-20 (24 Dec 19- 25 Mar 20)||16.18||0.80||16.98|
|4294||Dorset Council||Remembrance day sign stickers||28.00||5.60||33.60|
|4295||Dorset Council||Annual land rental fee – youth club building||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|4296||Newlec Electrical Contractors Ltd||Supply and fix 4 x LED floodlights at Lytchett Astro||3233.00||646.60||3879.60|
|4297||Catherine DuMayne||Refund of allotment fees paid (rental+deposit)||67.00||0.00||67.00|
|4298||Gator Grafix Ltd||Vinyl printing for AED phone box||150.00||30.00||180.00|
|4299||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Webinar course – resilience||30.00||6.00||36.00|
|4300||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Webinar course – preparing to meet website accessibility guidelines||120.00||24.00||144.00|
|4301||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Webinar course – creating accessible word and .PDF documents||30.00||6.00||36.00|
|4293||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – March 20||303.49||60.70||364.19|
15. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
16. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
17. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
18. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: April 2020