EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE FULL COUNCIL
Thursday 30th April 2020, at 7:00 p.m. online.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Meeting access details available from the Parish Clerk:
Telephone 07824 829491, or
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. Chairmans Announcements
4. TO propose aceptance of the Lytchett Matravers Coronavirus/covdi-19 emergency fund policy and guidelines distributed on April 16, 2020.
5. To approve a progress report on the use of the dorset coronavirus Community fund grant of £2,000 received on April 14, 2020.
6. To Approve a progress report on the source and use of the funds donated to the ‘covid-19 emergency fund for lytchett matravers residents‘ (funds donated through just giving and direct).
7. To propose transfer of funds from the covid-19 emergency fund account to the lytchett matravers angels.
8. To receive a report on the transfer of data gathered from the parish council leaflet distribution on March 20/21, 2020 to the lytchett matravers angels.
9. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
10. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: 26th April 2020