Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email lytchettmatravers or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 14th October 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments.
8. To consider the work so far in developing the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2021/22.
9. To consider the progress towards establishing (i) a formal agreement with the premises owner for the defibrillator at the Chequers and (ii) the support & maintenance plan for all defibrillators owned or controlled by the Parish Council.
10. To consider planning application 6/2020/0422 Harbour View, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Erect 2 storey front extension with first floor terrace. Construct rear dormers & new chimneys.
11. To consider tree works application TPO/2020/103 Land to rear of 19 and 21 Charborough Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DJ. T1) Oak – Crown reduce by 1.5m; Remove dead branches
12. To consider tree works application TPO/2020/126 Rear of 13 Anncott Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BN. See details of proposed works online.
13. To consider tree works application TPO/2020/124 Abbotts Meadow, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BF. Rear of 13 Anncott Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BN. Multi-stemmed oak – see details of proposed works online.
14. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list and upkeep of the allotments.
15. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
16. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: November 2020