Meeting of Finance & General Purposes Committee – Weds 12th January 2022 at 7.00 p.m. in the Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 8th December 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
5. To receive and note the 2021-22 YTD bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
6. To receive and consider a report covering 2021-22 YTD income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
7. To receive an Earmarked Reserves and CIL forecast.
8. To finalise the budget proposal and precept requirement for 2022/23 – for recommendation to Full Council.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/05597 Long View Burbidge Close Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6EG. Erect first floor extension and internal remodelling.
10. To consider planning application P/PAAC/2021/05701 Land off Eddy Green Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HL. Convert existing agricultural building to a dwelling.
11. To consider planning application P/HABR/2021/00066 The Barn Sandy Lane Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DB. Change of use from agricultural to dwelling house.
12. To receive and consider a report on the current uptake, waiting list, and rental renewals of the allotments.
13. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
14. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: January 2022